Sunday 13 December 2009

Turbo training

Well, I did say I was getting one....

I ended up buying a Minouri M70 with a remote brake adjustor....

And after setting it up in the garage, along with an old telly and an old DVD player, I peddled away, watching the first 30 mins of iRobot....

I intended to watch the whole film, but I can know confirm that time on the TT is harder than out on the road..... after 30 mins I was literally drioping with sweat....

I will have to take a towel out with me next time... both to stop the sweat going in my eyes, and to keep it off the bike....

My legs still seem to be appreciating the mini break from running... I'll see how they feel tomorrow and perhaps a run... or maybe leave it until Wed.... (Tuesday is scheduled to be a rest day)

I haven't got one of the DVD's that you ride to yet.... couldn't afford one on top of the turbo and bike computer....

No comments:

Post a Comment