Sunday 20 December 2009

getting better

Ankle feels fine again now.... in fact better than when I previously tried a run....

A bit more sense this time on my behalf... so I rode on the turbo instead.... hard work, and a good Aerobic workout.... it'll all help...

I also managed another swim.... an easy mile again, but I am still struggling with any decent amount of front crawl... its not the stroke that is my problem... that I find quite easy... its the lack of breath.... I struggle to get enough air in... and after 6 or so lengths, find that I am getting a bit short and need to pause for a breather....

I'm sure things will improve... I have a little bit of a cold which I am sure isn't helping.

I'm very conscious that this blog is starting to sound a bit like a series of moans about health realted issues, and i'm determined not to let it go that way.... I am afetr all making cracking good progress.... after just 2 months, i'm running for 50 mins, swimming a mile and riding for an hour on the bike.... and all at paces appropriate to getting round a triathlon before the cut off times.... I just need to keep developing the distance... which I am sure will come.... 1 hr on the bike today felt OK.... a month ago that was a huge challenge....

No comments:

Post a Comment