Tuesday 22 December 2009

snow way...

Its a good job I did buy the turbo trainer.... after snow fall 5 days ago, its remained stubbornly cold, and snow hasn't melted.... add to this, the occasional flurry to keep it topped up, and both cycling and running are impractical...

I have however, banged out nearly 100 miles on the turbo, including a rather pleasing 19 miles last night.... i'm really looking forward to getting out on the road again, and have been planning a few nice rides...

Still hoping that the weather will improve sufficiently that I can ride the Vitruvian course over the Xmas break...

I can't however see me meeting the '30miles in a week' personal challenge.... I don't want to resume running too hard and immediately aggravate the ankle that is so much better.... so I may well fall short on that one... ah well... I need to think about my Jan challenges.... i'm thinking:

Run 100miles in the month
Swim 48 lengths front crawl
Ride 50km non stop

Lets see!

No comments:

Post a Comment