Monday 14 December 2009

turbo 2

Another turbo session this evening.... 45 mins this time.... dripping with sweat again... only this time I remembered the towel....

These turbo miles are all on the easiest setting.... it'll be murder on the 'hard' setting!

My ankle... specifically my achilles.... ached like hell at work today.... in fact, i'd go as far as to say, hurt rather than ached... for the first time, I was limping slightly again.... but by this evening, it was fine.... so still resting from the running.... the bike doesn't seem to affect it at all... so I can keep on building up a good sweat without going running.... although I do miss going out in the dark for a run.... and am not building up the mileage as much as i'd like.... I haven't run now for 4 days.... another day off tomorrow potentially, and then we'll see.... If it doesn't hurt at all tomorrow and isn't stiff when I get up in the morning, I may try a short run....

No comments:

Post a Comment