Tuesday 1 December 2009

I managed to go out for a long slow run last night.... it was remarkably difficult to run slowly again after a good few runs at 9min/mile pace.... I really had to force myself to run at 10min 30sec per mile.... I felt very self conscious at running so very slowly...

On the positive side, my foot didn't really hurt too much, and after the run certainly wasn't any more uncomfortable than prior to the run...

I am increasingly convinced that this is a tendon issue, and i'll just have to let it work its way through.... if it was a sprain to a ligament, then the run would have made it much worse... as it is, I can walk on it without any real discomfort at all...

Another rest day today... I suspect not a bad idea....

I'm itching to get out on my bike, but sadly its dark before I got to work, and when I get home, so unless I can get a turbo trainer, then i'll be restricted to weekends for the foreseeable future... i'm following a couple of the Tacx i-magic trainers on eBay.... not really neccessary, but the inner geek in me is intrigued by the VR element!

No comments:

Post a Comment