Saturday 28 November 2009

sore foot

My foot aches again a little.... in the same place...

Not painful like last time, but definitely there...

Glad I got the bike now, as I suspect it would be sensible to not run tomorrow, so now, weather permitting, I can get out for a ride instead....

also, SPD pedals fitted, and the bits and bobs that the shop have to fit all removed.... like a bell!!!... FFS... which muppet produced the legislation that requires a racing bike to have a bell fitted?

I need a few bits extra for the bike now, but need to recover financially before I get them... the larger bits being some proper tri cycling shoes and decent SPD SL pedals, but the smaller bits including a spare inner tube, a pump, a small bike bag to carry them all, etc.... whats the betting that I get a puncture tomorrow as i'm not carrying any spares?

No comments:

Post a Comment