Tuesday 24 November 2009

being pushed

My cousin's husband is a keen triathlete... having done IM Lanzarote earlier this year....

And my cousin herself is doing 1/2IM this year in June... so neither are newbies....

Anyway... they are keen to get me moving.... i'm going to get pushed a bit here... :)

current suggestions include...

1] cycling the Vit course over xmas - will I die?

2] Going on a swimming weekend course to correct my technique - do they need the bottom of the pool cleaning while I am there?

3] Some training runs over xmas to get me in the 'zone' - I wasn't aware of this hospital department...

Seriously... thanks Vic... it'll be great fun to have someone to train with, and be nice to be pushed a bit harder than I might do if I were training alone

No comments:

Post a Comment