In the meantime, I have ordered the new switch panel. The dimensions proved to be correct, but I did think to add the ships call sign, MMSI and Part 1 number as well... so should look great. I have got all the switches and breakers for the panel, so will get it made up when it arrives in a few days. The only thing I wondered about was lighting, as the switches are unlit, but have come across the following, which I will add if neccessary... http://www.amazon.co.uk/White-Motorcycle-License-Plate-Light/dp/B008U0WBKY
Final bits of (good) news... while hunting for something else this evening, I found the missing bit of trim, so now have a full set... result!