Friday 12 March 2010

well hello there!

Its been a while!

Let me explain whats being going on in my life...

On Oct 19th, I decided after many years of failed attemps, that it was time for me to REALLY stop smoking, so, for a few weeks after that I was no use to man or beast, while my brain adapted to a life without nicotine...

And somewhere along the way, I decided that I needed a substitutional activity to replace the smoking.... and don't ask me how, but over the course of about 6 weeks, that turned out to be entering a triathlon!

So, i've been training like mad, and captruing my efforts on another blog... which can further bore you if you are so inclined by clicking here.

That, and the combination of pretty rubbish weather left me feeling somewhat dispondent about 'Mishaps and Memories' and so it has languished, unloved in a dark corner of the internet somewhere....

But, all of a sudden, the weather is perking up, the smoking seems a long way behind me (5 months now!), and my enthusiasm seems to be reappearing!

Soon, we're off for a weeks sailing, up to London hopefully, which will be great fun, with our good friends the captain and crew of Mr Tinkle (whose problems of the last few weeks have made my disinterest in blogging seems completely and utterly trivial - now fortunately looking like its behind them) and which the whole Morgana clan are looking forward to enormously....

Here's to 28° and force 4 across the beam... summer is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment