Wednesday 17 March 2010

getting the miles in

My leg has proved to be somewhat more sore than I expected.... (its my right Illipsoa for anyone interested and has any idea of what i'm talking about)...

I can still ride the bike without any prob, and I could probably run a bit too, but i'm parking the running until the leg is better.... I can still get the miles in on the bike...

It does mean however, that the 100 miles in a month target looks dodgy...

On the upside, I'm off this weekend on a longer bike ride to get a good few miles in, so hoping for a new record month in terms of distance covered.

I'm also toying with the idea of joining the local cycling club, Fenland Clarion, partially because they meet up for a summer series on Wednesday evenings, which fits well with my other commitments, and secondly, I just like the ethos of the National Clarion association and its great history....

So, back to the stretching, and the turbo in the garage until the clocks change!

No comments:

Post a Comment