Friday 5 March 2010

LSR

Last night I built my weekly long steady run up to just over 9 miles... very much on track for my goal of 12 miles in one go by the end of the month...

I am also on track for pretty much all the other targets... so, as we stand, things are looking good..

The one that I wasn't sure about, the 85Km ride, seems to have resolved itself, in that a couple of my friends have organised a ride around the East Coast, which should do it nicely...

So, all in all, bar achy legs (achy, not painful - eg just tired, not damaged - huge difference), i'm feeling pretty good about all of this at the moment.

Which is a good thing, as today I entered the Great Eastern Run on the 10th Oct, which is just over a month after my half ironman, so I need to be continuing to push the training boundaries.... I'm doing really well, but there is still a long way to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment