Tuesday 12 January 2010

hoorah

just a quarter of an hour on the turbo last night, but felt good afterwards, and flt great this morning...

leg certainly no worse, and arguably a bit better...

Only remaining pain now is on heel strike when running... and that is fading... its now almost bearable to run upon... so I reckon another week of no running to be safe (but instead going swimming and on the turbo), and things should be back to normal....

I hate having these injuries... not only because it stops me training, but also because its makes me sound like a complete and utter wimp on this blog! I ca assure you i'm not... i'm the sort that will cut himself, suck it, and carry on, will hobble through discomfort, keep going when it stings.... but wow, these running injuries have floored me... no chance of me carrying on... I could barely walk last week, let alone run..

Hoepfully, this extended rest, and careful stretching will see the back of these problems, and I can get back to some serious training....

I really really miss getting sweaty!

No comments:

Post a Comment