Sunday 24 January 2010

another tick in the box

Leg seems OK, but definitely very sore after running just 2 miles yesterday... I could really feel the adductor muscle hurting... so i'm going to leave it to recover a bit longer....

In the meantime, i'll focus my energy on the bike and swimming instead...

So, given that i've been out for a ride... and did my 45km target for the month!.....

and took a new route.... wow, that hill in Toft was a killer... it was steep and went on for ever!

I ended up in my granny gear, out of the saddle with my legs screaming at me to stop... but I made it.... never so grateful....

Not sure i'm going to make the 30mile running in a week again this month, but i'll be happy with the fact that my cardio vascular fitness must have improved beyond all recognition in the 3 months since I quit smoking!

No comments:

Post a Comment