Thursday, 10 August 2006


The forecast for the weekend looks undecided... we are now setting off Sat night rather than Friday.... i've got too many early starts this week with work, and don't fancy an overnighter when tired..... There's some wind around... looks like it'll be Ok Sat night/Sun morning, but perhaps a bit of rain.... we'll see... I've decided that this is a holiday, and if the weather looks rubbish, then we'll just start by going somewhere more local...... perhaps the Backwaters, the Deben, or even down to Burnham..... its a family trip after all, not a get across at all costs desperation run! Mind you... still 48hrs to go.... forecast could change completely in that time frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment