Monday, 6 March 2006

lift out

Hoping that Maggie will get lifted today or tommorrow as they are forecasting a bit of a breeze for later in the week... if she isn't lifted today/tommorrow, it could easily be next weekend before she's lifted....I'll need 3 weekends out to get the jobs done, and don't want her out of the water until mid April! Looking at the long range forecast, things might start cheering up weather wise in the next couple of weeks...... Been and fetched the kicker.... looks like it'll do the job..... antifoul has arrived.... paintbrushes and rollers bought.... sandpaper at the ready...... scraper dug out of the depths of the garage.... I'm starting to get 'nearly sailing again' fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment