Thursday 26 June 2008

chandlery

Half the bits arrived.......I still await two pulley blocks (for the horse and mainsheet) and a number of stainless bridges (to fit to the gaff for the uphaul, for the mast retainer, to fix the horse in place, for the downhaul and for the centreboard retaining strap.....)I could do with getting the tender down to the boat this weekend as its pirate weekend the following one, and we'll end up with loads to take.... so I may have to bite the bullet and buy the bits from the chandlery..... never mind....At least I can fit the sheave in the mast head, and the rowlocks....I also finished fitting the rudder last night..... locating the pintles in the correct place is harder that it looks!... but it's now all done, and looking great..... i'll try to fit the sheave tonight, and then more piccies!

No comments:

Post a Comment