Friday 30 March 2007

gulp

Things are moving fast, so updates are regular!
Fax successfully sent from library this morning....
Brokers have sent me confirmation of costs for lifts, berthing etc...
£166 for the lift, and £72 for two nights on the visitor pontoons.... ouch! (and I am glad i'm not permanently Solent based!)
Also, rather than rush to get the engine commissioned myself, an engineer is doing it for me.... another £80....
Radio Licence successfully created and printed off from the Ofcom website... free of charge... well done Ofcom.... but geez... what a crap website!
list of things still to pack to take down tommorrow now as long as my arm!
Another possible offer of a temporary berth has come my way should the delivery trip need postponing, this time at Beaulieu....
Almanac has arrived, as have the Solent charts....
About the only thing that doesn't feel 'under control' is the finance company... they seemed quite confident that they'd get it all sorted in time, but aren't yet filling me with confidence... will be cross if they fail at the final hurdle when all else is in place...
6 days and counting....

No comments:

Post a Comment