Monday 19 March 2007

getting ahead of myself

This must be the most active sailing blog on the planet at the moment!... sorry! i'll get back to a more normal routine soon no doubt....In the meantime, not wanting to get too far ahead of myself, but the other major cahllnge we have is a new name..... SWMBO definitely isn't keen on the current name, and I can't say it does a great deal for me either.... not being superstitious, I'm happy to change it... good excuse for a bottle of bubbly anyway!We've wracked our brains over the last few weeks on the off chance of a boat happening by, and still a little stuck!.... only thing that has got close is to use the affectionate name we gave Magna Carter, Maggie, and perhaps call her Maggie II, but i'm not 100% convinced by that yet... it might however be all we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment