Sunday 25 March 2007

loading up

Spent the afternoon in the chaos we call a garage, sorting out what is and isn't needed for the delivery trip back.... got it narrowed down to 4 boxes full... just basiscs like charts, tools, flares, fog horn, various chargers for torches etc, cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, kettle, lifejackets, safety lines.... you get the picture!
So at least, assuming I can load it all on next weekend, we won't have that lot to carry down on the 6th!
Still waiting for answers from the broker on all my questions.... i'll prompt him tommorrow...
Also, musn't forget to take my driving licence and passport to work to get them photocopied... otherwise I won't be able to apply for the marine mortgage quickly enough.
I feel like a project manager!

No comments:

Post a Comment