Today, we spent the entire day removing stanchions and genoa track bolts... and we're done.
The cold evening, and also cooking onboard meant that everywhere was a bit humid, with condensation sitting on the headlining.... so I spent 2 hours with a hot air gun getting everywhere really dry, before starting to refit/tighten bolts with lots of sealant.... and then the sealant gun fell apart!!!!
So.... i'll get another gun tomorrow, but bet I have to re-dry everything in the morning :(
So, regardless, we're currently preparing a nice hot curry!
While that is in progress, i've started fitting the nice varnished doors... and they look great!... will fit a few more after tea. Pic to follow of saloon doors fitted so far.