Thursday 30 August 2012

Lights, tricolours, deckies and climbing gear

Thats what I need to buy at the Southampton boat show...

The lights will be the expensive bit... There are 10 of the overhead ones and about 6 bulkhead lights... And they're £27 and £18 respectively each... and thats with a standard bulb... add another £6 per light for an LED... Ouch!

I'm going to buy the Nasa LED tricolour... was going to get the combined anchor light version, but firstly I don't really like masthead anchor lights and secondly Nasa have put a daft two wire system on it, that means a DPDT switch, and mucks up any sensible switch panel!

....the deckies... Mine have holes!

I've also just bought a climbing harness on eBay... I feel a trip to the masthead coming on.... Aerial, lights and wind instruments to fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment