Tuesday 3 March 2009

pricey paint

Well... its cruiser Uno for the antifoul..... still £126 for 6l of paint delivered.... v expensive...

and about twice the price of the stuff we used last year....

But... if it works.... well, we'll see....

So that'e everything I need for the lift now, bar a pear anode (i'll get from the chandlery) and I've still to decide whether or not to fit an SSB grounding plate while she's lifted (£99)... not sure if i'll get around to doing the LRC certificate this year, and even if I do, whether or not the aerial (and prbably Pactor modem too) will be on the list of priority spends.....

Perhaps its worth spending the £99, as the rest can be done in the water, whereas, I need to get her lifted if I decide to fit the grounding plate...

It'll almost certainly be a Dynaplate

No comments:

Post a Comment