Saturday 28 February 2009

Tender

Well, the tender didn't take long to sell..... about 20 minutes in fact!

Its going to a boat that is off long distance cruising, and wants something that can be rowed.... a good choice....

The purchaser couldn't collect it this weekend though, which actually suited me, as its the last weekend i've got at home for a while now.... next weekend i'll need to nip down and get her ready for her lift out (remove cockpit tent, take dehumdifier off working top etc etc), and then the following two weekends will be antifouling, polishing and generally getting her ready for the season, plus, I think that the SSB and Watermaker will be turning up at some point during one of the those weekends, so i'll have plenty to keep me occupied!

I'm saving a bit of money each month at the moment to fund the various items on my 'must buy for the boat' list..... and have spent a fun couple of hours shuffling things around to try and decide what to buy first..... i've changed my mind as many times as the wind direction has shifted..... no doubt many more changes to come.....current dilemma is whether I fit a grounding plate while Morgana is out of the water, and then add aerial, LRC and Pactor as soon as possible, or whether to park all of that, and prioritise a standing rigging refresh, as the rigging is now 15yrs old...

No comments:

Post a Comment