Monday 16 February 2009

new blog home

The eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed that yet again the blog has moved home.... it now lives on blogger.com.....

There are three reasons for this...

1] I got fed up of fighting the spammers trying to post links in the comments facility

2] I got fed up of writing the posts in HTML, rather than plain text

3] Blogger has some facilities that will be useful to me long term such as the ability to post via e-mail

Anyway...... off down to the boat tomorrow (its half term, and I have the week off)... we won't be sailing as the lock is shut for its annual maintenance, but just going down to check Morgana ober, and get a few jobs done... prime amongst these is lagging the heating pipes.... i'll get the bits before I go tomorrow.... the one bit of exposed pipe, I am replacing with a short length of exterior grade waste pipe... this'll stop it getting damaged when stood on!

The Eberspacher needs a service.... i'll give it a look over while I am there, but suspect that it really needs a new glow plug.... so i'll have to do that at a later date if it proves to be the case...

Other than that, not a lot going on.... must get a lift out booked, so that I can change the anodes and antifoul her.... the season isn't far off now!

No comments:

Post a Comment