Sunday, 7 August 2011

no news yet...

on the survey completed yesterday...

We've been trying to plan things out, so keen to hear if everything is OK or not!

While we wait, i've been sorting a rigger to install the brand new Schaefer furling gear that is with our new boat, but not yet fitted... also, looks like we might have to change one of the new stays following our own survey, as its a bit short, and therefore can't be locked off safely... I may well add a rigging toggle to extend it in the interim just to keep costs down!

No comments:

Post a Comment