Wednesday 4 April 2007

further developments

The problem with the previous solution that the brokers developed, was that I didn't legally own the boat, and therefore there were potential insurance issues....
The broker has just called me to confirm that at a senior level within their own organisation, and with the financiers, they have decided to take a risk, and complete the transaction, prior to my funds formally clearing into the brokers account. Which means that I will legally own the boat... their risk is in me cancelling the cheques prior to start of play Tuesday, although how i'd do that over the weekend, I don't know.... !
I have to say that this development is excellent news, and a very positive stance from the broker.... and a degree of trust exhibited for which I am very gratefull.
So, i'll be collecting the boat tommorrow AND the Bill of Sale.... so all that will remain is back office money shuffling between the broker and financier.... and for me to handle the part 1 re-registration in my name, which will cost me £80.
On other points, I did half the passage plan last night.... so a bit more to do tonight.....
Also, re-jigged the transport arrangements slightly to make it easier for Full Circle....
All systems go!

No comments:

Post a Comment