Tuesday 22 May 2007

forecast

Starting to get towards the point where the forecast for the Oostende trip is meaningful.... currently suggesting 3kts and pretty variable direction... so looks like it'll be a motor across!Upside is that the Azores high is fighting its way back in, so temperatures look most appealing!!!!!I now work in Hull, so its a fair drive every day, and I was expecting that I woudn't be home until my now usual 20h00, but Thursday i've got a meeting in Nottingham, so assuming the meeting finishes on time, then we can get away at a sensible time.... which means I can get my head down for a while before the 03h30 departure.... which is good news...Olive Oyl and Popeye have accepted our invitation to stop over Saturday night, so along with the East Coast gang, we're expecting a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment