Tuesday 30 January 2007

weekly update

Going to make this a weekly update from here on, until we have any real boaty news, otherwise, it'll end up as 'sad, with no friends' blog.... Still (unsuprisingly) no news on the house sale... Only vaguely boaty news is that i've managed to get my hands on 4 folding bikes of the 'ikea' variety, brand new at a very sensible price.... only downside is that i've got to go and fetch them.... from Scotland!!!! I have a fuel card for my car, so i won't cost me anything other than a day of my time.... While i'm there, i'm fetching 2 more as well for a fellow forumite, so will be well loaded up with bikes for the return trip! We've often said how nice a folding bike would be to have on board.... so many places that you visit where a bike would open the whole area up... especailly Holland and Belgium last summer..... Thats it until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment